Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
4 Cups Plain Flour
2 Cups Mild Cheddar Grated
½ Cup Unsalted Butter
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Salt to Taste
Vegetable Cooking Oil to Deep Fry
- Sieve the flour and baking powder together and mix properly.
- Add the unsalted butter, a little at a time, in the flour to make form a crumbly mixture.
- Mix the cheese with it and mix properly.
- Knead the mixture using water, little at a time. And make stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into equal small portions and roll on a floured surface into a circle using
rolling pinabout 1/4 inches thick.
- Cut the circle into small diamond shapes using pizza cutter.
- Heat oil in a large pan to deep fry. If
oilis hot enough, put these diamond shapes in oil. And deep frying it till they are a light golden brown.
- Drain it on paper towels and allow cooling.
- Store in an airtight container.
You can buy ingredients here to make this recipe
Some Other Delicious Recipe: